Day 2

We continued working on our project. Today, we experimented with creating a new type of face plate. Robbie suggested that we hinge one of the sides of the point plate and then use the spring to prevent the face plate from snapping too far back. We tried a number of iterations, and developed this new plate design:

We then modified the lego wall slightly, and successfully built one point plate into the wall. We decided to reduce the number of point plates from six to three in order to make it easier to maintain the robustness of the structure.

The propeller spun too quickly, making it impossible for us to control placement of the signs. Instead, we decided the game board should blow bubbles.