- Assign: Tuesday, 3 September
- Due: Friday, 6 September
- Policy: Ungraded practice
- Submit: Visit!
Each CS 240 assignment starts with an assignment manifest describing due dates, the honor code policy for collaboration and submissions, how to find starter code (if any), how to submit your work, and a list of topics that are good reference.
(Orange boxes mark key information or warnings.)
If you have not taken a Wellesley CS course before, please complete the relevant form to request a Wellesley CS account:
- CS account request for Wellesley students
- CS account request for cross-registered non-Wellesley students
1) Please read over everything in the syllabus!
2) Please fill out this form where you will make a fun ten-second video stating your name, your pronouns, and a fun fact about yourself.
3) Optional: Come stop by office hours and introduce yourself in person!
This assignment is required, but not graded.