Random Things I Like
You know how sometimes it is difficult to find a good topic of
conversation with someone we just met? So, if you are having trouble to
find something to say, pick randomly from this list and let us discuss.
- Reading books (see next box)
- Very salty cheese
- The Python programming language
- Listening to podcasts, especially Bookworm. There are many others that I like too, ask
me if you are interested.
- The Adriatic Sea and the Ionian Sea
- The "Doctor Who" series. Christopher Eccleston, the 9th Doctor, is my favorite. Not
that I don't like the others, they are all wonderful. But Eccleston was the first one
I watched, back in 2006. As they say, it was love at first sight!
- Cantautori Italiani, especially
- Watching tennis (when tennis was on broadcast TV. Alas, that is no more!)
- Watching European football (in another lifetime, glimpses of which I get when I go
back to Albania to visit my parents)
- Richard Linklater's trilogy of romantic dramas: Before Sunrise,
Before Sunset, and Before Midnight with Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke
- Daniel Day-Lewis in all his movies, especially in The Last of the Mohicans